Intermittent Fasting For Beginners Challenge
Encouragement & motivation for woman who want intermittent fasting results during week long challenge!
Intermittent Fasting For Beginners Countess Challenge!
Start a week long training for intermittent fasting beginners. Learn how to start a fast, what do during a fast, what to do with your family during fasting and foods to break your fast. In addition, get encouragement and motivation to help keep you in fasting mindset.
Did you know that fasting is 80% mindset? You will be given the education and tools to successfully start fasting, but MINDSET and encouragement are the *KEY* components and secret sauce to smooth fasting.
Could you do fasting on your own? Of course! By why make it so painful for yourself? Have encouragement with a collective, like-minded group doing fasting at the same time. Having encouragement & loving support makes all the difference during fasting.
Intermittent Fasting For Beginners Countess Challenge will include:
STEP 1: Getting Started With Intermittent Fasting - Everything You Need To Know
STEP 2: Do's & Don'ts For Fasting
STEP 3 - Family Meals & Going Out During Fasting
STEP 4: Fasting Meals - Everything You Need To Know To Break Your Fast When You Are Ready To Eat
ENCOURAGEMENT BONUS: Daily Encouragement & Motivation For Fasting
ENCOURAGEMENT BONUS: Accountability Section (With Love)
ENCOURAGEMENT BONUS: Access To Fasting Group Directions
Join the Intermittent Fasting For Beginners Countess Challenge. Ecourse curriculum is for personal download using integrity clause, daily encouragement and proven tools to continue fasting after the challenge.
80% of weight loss is mindset. And that comes from daily encouragement and accountability.
...you can keep doing what you have done and get the same results you have gotten. Or, you can try something new and get to the next level in your weight loss journey.
From all of these frustrated emails & DM's I received, many asked if I was doing another Fasting Challenge for encouragement? Please know I have heard you and we will be running another Fasting Challenge starting on February 3rd to February 9th.
- Jump start weight loss with fasting success (not be hungry while having a weight loss victory... lose weight without the mind f-ery)
- Have tools to start fasting and know what you are doing (avoid long meal prep time... stop wasting time thinking about weight loss & just do it)
- Stop tracking macros (feel peaceful about your body... rock your black dress with your honey!)
- Collective group of encouragement (encouragement is VITAL!)...have a weight loss victory... have the tools for family meals while still fasting!
- Know what to do with family meals (avoid embarrassment of weight gain in the winter ... your pants will feel looser while improving your health)
You can keep doing what you have always done and keep getting what you have always gotten....or you can join other like minded friends in a collective challenge to jumpstart February for you.